EVSE-RS Charging is offered in dual-port and quad-port configurations for higher traffic commercial and public charging applications. While maintaining the same safe, reliable, and easy-to-use design of the single-port unit, the EVSE-RS Dual and Quad systems will simplify installation and reduce costs by consolidating wiring runs and mounting locations. The attractive, weather-resistant housing provides a polished look that complements professionally maintained properties.
Universal Compatibility EVSE-RS multi-port systems are designed to be compatible with all SAE J1772 compliant electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs). Each charge port complies with all features and specifications of the single-port EVSE-RS, and an optional module for WiFi, Zigbee, or cellular communication is available.
- Industry-approved SAE J1772 connector
- Outdoor-rated NEMA 4 enclosure
- Auto restart in event of power outage
- Breakaway safety cable and integrated stowage
- Auto short circuit and ground fault shutoff
- Protection against “live power”
- Optional communication module
- Optional payment terminal
Toll free: (888) 833-2148