You are leaving the AeroVironment, Inc. website and are being directed to a website maintained by a third party that is not related to AeroVironment, Inc. We are not, by referring or linking to such third party website, incorporating its contents. We do not endorse or guarantee, and we disclaim any responsibility for: the content, products or services offered on such linked website, its performance or interaction with your computer, its security and privacy policies and practices, and any consequences that may result from visiting such linked website.
Request A Quote
Ready to join the EV revolution? Get in touch today – we're looking forward to hearing from you.
AV offers comprehensive site and product selection services to our commercial and public infrastructure customers. Additionally, we offer operational guidance to our fleet customers, based on more than ten years’ experience supporting some of the world’s largest, hardest working material handling fleets.
Our proprietary and patented energy-usage and data tracking tools are employed in each of our complex EV infrastructure installations. For our fleet customers, we compare energy usage patterns against scheduling requirements, and optimize the charging systems for performance and cost. For our public infrastructure and commercial customers, we can couple GPS and telematics data with historical data and traffic studies to develop simulations of charging infrastructure support.
Our capabilities include:
- Working with municipal, state, and federal government to:
- Facilitate utility support without grid overload
- Avoid clustering effects
- Site assessments to verify sufficient capacity
- Load sharing solution recommendations for locations with insufficient power capacity
- Energy usage studies
- Traffic and energy usage extrapolation studies
- Shift schedule studies and recommendations
- Custom product design to meet usage demands, as required
- Custom accessories development to meet usage demands, as required
- Ongoing usage audits