You are leaving the AeroVironment, Inc. website and are being directed to a website maintained by a third party that is not related to AeroVironment, Inc. We are not, by referring or linking to such third party website, incorporating its contents. We do not endorse or guarantee, and we disclaim any responsibility for: the content, products or services offered on such linked website, its performance or interaction with your computer, its security and privacy policies and practices, and any consequences that may result from visiting such linked website.
Request A Quote
Ready to join the EV revolution? Get in touch today – we're looking forward to hearing from you.
AV’s test facilities are distinguished by our market-leading high-voltage simulation and test systems utilized by the largest automakers and battery manufacturers in the world. Proven in the late 1980s during the development of the General Motors Impact, ours is the first and only EV systems testing regimen of its kind.
Our scope of services includes both prototype assessment services as well as production-ready unit validation, and our protocols are designed to validate charging equipment compatibility with applicable standards such as SAE and IEC. Our services include vehicle testing and validation for the EVSE Level 2 “Charging Station” and Level 3 DC Fast Chargers.
Explore our testing capabilities and discover:
- A reputation for innovation and rigorous testing capabilities
- Market leadership in the EV test equipment industry
- Proprietary equipment specifically designed for EVSE and DC Fast Charger testing
- Flexible programs for custom-tailored testing, analysis, and reporting
- Depth of expertise in power electronics, thermal management, and systems integration
- Technical specialization in power electronics, thermal management, high power density engineering, and systems integration
- Flexible technology capable of testing multiple architectures, chemistries, voltages, sizes
- Rigorous project management using tools developed over 30 years of EV battery testing
Our test labs in Monrovia, California and Verona, Italy are equipped with:
- A broad range of EV testing and simulation systems, including CE systems
- Multi-channel cell tester
- EVSE simulator tools
- CHAdeMO simulator tools for TEPCO-compliant DC fast charging
- AC modulation units
- Thermal chambers
Discover our world-class EV testing and simulation equipment.